Pixhawk2.1 Cube Black
It is strongly recommended to begin using Cube Orange (instead of Cube Black). Cube Orange is the latest autopilot, and it is the new Long Term Stable (LTS) option.
If your project requires the Cube Black, please contact us.
INSIDE CUBE BLACK
- STM32F427 Rev 3 Flight management unit
- STM32F100 I/O processor with pass through capabilities for failsafe
- 3 IMU's
- 1 Fixed 10 Axis IMU on the main Main board. (MPU9250 3 axis Accell, 3 axis gyro, and 3 axis mag, MS5611 Barometer)
- 2 Vibration Isolated and heat controlled 9DOF IMU's and an isolated Baro. (MPU9250 3 axis Accell, 3 axis gyro, and 3 axis mag, LSM303D 3 axis Accelerometer, 3Axis Magnatometer, L3GD20 3 Axis GyroMS5611 Barometer)
- All connections are via an 80 pin DF17 connector on the base. the following connections are included.
- 2x CAN (pins reserved for a 3rd Can bus on next years model)
- 2x I2C
- 5x Serial (1 reserved for debug)
- 2x SWD debug ports
- 2x Power input V+I
- 1x Analogue input (one of the power inputs can be used as Analogue if you need)
- Buzzer raw pwm
- Safety switch
- 8 x I/O connected PWM out (Solder option for 3.3 or 5v levels, default 3.3)(opto drive capable 10mA each)
- 6 x Aux FMU connected I/O (PWM or alternate function)
- Servo rail I/O backup power (10.5v Max)
- 2x 5.4v power in pins. All other pins are reserved DNC.
Resources and Downloads: