Intel Edison companion computer for Pixhawk2.1
The Intel Edison is an ultra small computing platform that will change the way you look at embedded electronics. Each Edison packs a huge amount of tech goodies into a tiny package while still providing the same robust strength of your go-to single-board computer. Powered by the Intel Atom SoC dual-core CPU and including an integrated WiFi and Bluetooth LE.
Dimensions: 35.5 × 25.0 × 3.9 mm
- Intel Atom system-on-a-chip (SoC) based on leading-edge 22nm Silvermont microarchitecture, including a dual-core CPU and single-core microcontroller (MCU)
- Integrated WiFi, Bluetooth LE, memory and storage
- Support for more than 30 industry-standard I/O interfaces via a 70-pin connector
- Support for Yocto Linux, Arduino, Python, Node.js and Wolfram
- Open source community software tools enabling ease of adoption and inspiring third-party app developers to build apps for consumers.
- EDI1.SPON.AL.S (System-On-Modules, SOM, Edison Module IoT Internal Antenna)