The Cube Orange+ (BG)
BETA run of the Cube Orange+ with balanced gyro (BG). Intended for developers/researchers.
1. Faster H7 SOC with 1MB ram.
2. Upgraded triple redundant IMU sensors for extra redundancy.
3. Two sets of IMU are vibration-isolated mechanically, reducing the effect of frame vibration to state estimation.
4. IMUs are temperature-controlled by onboard heating resistors, allowing optimum working temperature of IMUs.
5. The entire flight management unit (FMU) and inertial management unit (IMU) are housed in a small form factor.
6. Fully Cubepilot carrier board compatible, all inputs and outputs go through a 80-pin DF17 connector, allowing a plug-in solution for manufacturers of commercial systems.
7. Manufacturers can design their own carrier boards to suit their specific needs now and in the future.
For more details, please check the official CubePilot documentation:
Cube Module Overview